Rums of Puerto Rico and the Puerto Rico Tourism Company present the 6th annual Taste of Rums, Puerto Rico’s Rum Festival. This event will be celebrated on February 28th, 2015 @ Paseo La Princesa – Old San Juan.
- Location: Paseo La Princesa, Old San Juan
- 10-15 Minutes from Isla Verde, Condado & Miramar
- Time: 3 – 9pm
- What will attendees experience and have access at event:
- Taste all the participating rum brands (A 5.oz cup will be handed at the entrance)
- Over 10+ Local Rum Booths each with different varieties.
- Sample different food from some of the best restaurants or food brands in Puerto Rico
- Enjoy all the live entertainment.
- Salsa Bands
- Tribute Band
- Calypso Bands
- Batucadas & more
- View the Flair-tender Show
- Assist at the rum seminars (Limited Space / First come – First Seat Service)
- View and purchase local art pieces
- Enjoy a breath taking location
- Safe enviroment
- Tickets Sales: PRTicket.com (Starting Feb 1st)
- Must be 21+ Over to participate / Id Requiered / Management reserve all rights of admission.